In our last blog, “know your chakra”, you learned the powerful truth about yourself -You are an energy being and you do have the power to have it all.
Only If ….
You must be wondering what’s the catch right? Well, nothing in the world comes that easy, especially being an “energy being” capable of having it all.
Through our new mini blog series – “know your chakras”, we will be taking you through the basic understanding of each chakra, its influence, and how you can work towards balancing it. All we require from you is a commitment, the commitment to yourself. The commitment to allowing you to book appointments with yourself and work on it.
The first chakra that we would like to introduce is the crown chakra. Crown chakra, Placed at the top of the head, plays a crucial role in facilitating our mind to spiritual and universal connection. The positioning of this chakra allows the connection of individual consciousness with the higher self. It is said that this chakra strives toward guiding and helping an individual to achieve enlightenment and wisdom. It aids the true awakening of our energy. This chakra is in charge of one’s limitations.
The crown chakra is represented by purple colour, the colour of spirituality. It is the unified colour containing the qualities of other chakras when balanced. The colour inspires the self to look beyond the materialistic world. When immersed in the energy of the crown chakra, there is a state of blissful unity. It motivates and guides us to move beyond materialistic needs and allows us to connect with the universe. When balanced this chakra is the source of deep peace, joy, and serenity.
An imbalanced crown chakra can be reflected by the following issues:
- Constant headaches
- Problems in the nervous system
- Poor coordination
And many more.
How can you achieve the balance of crown chakra?
Here are three ways :
1. Crystals – the crystals suitable for crown chakra are :
- Clear quartz
2. Aroma – aroma therapy can significantly help in balancing chakras. Oils like lavender and sandalwood play a crucial role in recalibrating the energy of crown chakra and restoring balance.
3. Action – meditation can play a crucial role in balancing the chakra.
- Find a comfortable spot and settle down. Sit in a cross-legged pose and relax your muscles. Close your eyes and breath deeply.
- Now slowly, bring your attention to the centre of your head. Now visualize purple light radiating from the top of your head. As you breathe, feel this light expanding and contracting.
- With each breath feel your body relaxing.
- Practice this 4-5 times.
- Now rub your hands, and place the warm hands on your eyes.
- Once you are ready, slowly open your eyes.
After reading this, what do you think? Is your crown chakra balanced? Try a few of these remedies and see the difference. Kindly let us know in the comment section below.
stay tuned for 6 more blogs to come.